IT work holds no secrets for you? Are you a Java Developer, .NET programmer, or automation tester planning a career in IT? Or perhaps you’re looking for a good job in recruitment or sales? Check the areas where we provide services and chose those best suited to your professional profile.
Contact us personally!
Interested in cooperation based on a transparent system and clear rules of the game? This is why you’ll like it at IT Kontrakt! Check what else makes us stand out and see for yourself how much you can benefit from working with us.
We know that work in IT is based on own know-how. This is why we organise meetings for professionals where skill sharing and exchange of experiences are the priorities. Learn and become an expert too.
In Poland, we were the first to organise a run for IT professionals. Motivated by how positive the feedback was, we decided to make it part of our annual event calendar. Read the accounts of its former editions held in Warsaw and Wrocław and find out more about the upcoming run!
Active after work - effective at work’ is our motto. A career in IT isn’t all that matters to us. After work, we’ll always find some time for ourselves. Take a look at what sports-related initiatives our employees are. Let yourself become inspired.
Our employees’ opinion is our pride. Read stories of IT Kontrakt told by people who have got to know our business from the inside. See why it’s worth joining us.
IT Kontrakt is a great company with traditional values. You can feel good vibes within the team – they are all young and energetic people always ready for cooperation.
I met here ambitious people who motivates me to develop my professional skills and keep fit. As a nice bonus, we can use Chill Room, have cyclical teambuilding events and “Thursday Candy”....
It is not typical of working for a corporation. There’s no stresses or strains, because the atmosphere here is very nice and friendly. Besides work, there is also time for entertainment –...
My story at IT Kontrakt has started in 2016. At that time the IT world was rocket science to me.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is "IT Kontrakt" Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: email@example.com
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: email@example.com