Lukasz Olbromski is…
… in his professional life – a developer of web applications based on the .NET platform with 12 years’ experience. In his private life – a happy husband and the father of three-year-old Mikołaj and a huge fan of football, karting, and Formula 1.
I landed a job with IT Kontrakt…
… straight after coming back from Denmark. Having spent a few years abroad, I decided to go back to Poland and try my hand at freelancing. I found an offer that met my expectations at IT Kontrakt, and in this way our cooperation started, now spanning over 2 years. Today it’s hard for me to imagine me coming back to in-house work on a permanent employment basis.
My activity as an expert began…
…as early as at university. I already knew that the most efficient way to boost my IT competencies was the exchange of experiences and knowledge with professionals. As a student of Wrocław University of Science and Technology, I would become actively involved in the organisation of conferences and trade meetings with recognised authorities. I was the founder of WrocNet – one of Poland’s biggest .NET communities, and an active member of other student-driven projects, i.e. CodeGuru, IT Core, and Imagine Cup. thanks to which I managed to build a considerable network and, I presume, that must have been what gained me some points with Microsoft when I was applying for a job there. Our cooperation lasted over 7 years, and the support from mentors such as Peter Christensen or Jeffrey Richter is still paying dividends. Now the roles are reversed – I myself deliver talks at well-established trade events (including 4Developers and the Polish Academic Collegiate Programming Championships) and act as a driving force behind the meetings of the group named “Make Sense in IT”.
What the role of an IT Kontrakt Ambassador is to me…
…is a nice commendation! My work is noticed and appreciated. Thanks to the status of an IT Kontrakt Ambassador I can fully devote myself to my activity as an expert. As a result, supporters of “Make Sense in IT” can meet in very comfortable conditions, with the process of gaining knowledge being a pleasant and effective experience. Testimony to this is the growing number of members and companies interested in cooperation, as well as the fact that it’s so easy to invite amazing guests. What’s more, I’m a living proof to IT Kontrakt’s flexible approach to cooperation models – if it weren’t for the possibility of remote work on one Danish project, it would be difficult for me to carry out my activity as an expert.
Cooperation with IT Kontrakt is worthwhile because…
… the company is open to new ideas, and the communication is fast and transparent. Plus, the decision-making process is smooth. IT Kontrakt does support the development of its employees and provide all tools to get ahead. All you need to do is use them properly.
Pursuant to art. 13, sec. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) of April 27 2016 with respect to the processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, as well as the repealing of Directive 95/46/WE; (general data protection regulation, referred to herein as GDPR) (EU Official Journal UE L119/1), we inform you that:
1. The Administrator of your personal data is “IT Kontrakt” Sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Wrocław, ul. Gwiaździsta 66, 53-413 Wrocław, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with GDPR for the purpose of sending you commercial and marketing information, in particular for the purpose of contacting you by e-mail and informing you of services, products, and events involving the Administrator and its personnel pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 item a) of GDPR
3. The coordinator of activities related to the protection of personal data undertaken at the Administrator’s business entity is Konrad Gandziarski, e-mail: Konrad.email@example.com
4. Your personal data will not be conveyed to any third country outside the EU/EEA.
5. Your personal data specified in item 2 above will be stored for the time of the Administrator’s sending commercial or marketing information or until you withdraw your consent for your personal data to be processed for this purpose.
6. In some situations, the Administrator is entitled to convey your personal data to other recipients if it is essential for the purpose of the correct settling of your Award. In such events, we will convey personal data to three groups of recipients: persons authorised by us, our staff and co-operators who must have access to personal data to fulfil their duties, processing entities that we will entrust with personal data processing, and other data recipients, including parcel delivery companies, banks, insurers, and law firms.
7. You are entitled to demand that the Administrator grant you access to personal data which concerns you, as well as correct or remove it, or limit the processing or moving thereof.
8. You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time by sending a declaration of your withdrawal to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org